Church of St. Peter Jaffa Tel Aviv
In the period from 1888 to 1894, a modern Baroque church building was built with the support and donations of the Spanish Royal Court. In 1903, the complex of buildings was expanded and the church was the cathedral of the Catholic community of Jaffa before the construction of the St. Anthony in 1932. Now in the north wing is the residence of the prelate of the Pope in the Holy Land.
Translated with Google Translate