In a small area between the streets of the old town is one of the most famous bazaar shops. On holidays, festivities, dances in the national Arabic spirit with swords, and knocks of drums take place on this square. The most famous spice shop is closed, and only the sizeable "Nablusi" signboard reminds us that there is antiquity, history, and tradition. The history of the spice store began in 1890 when pharmacist Hajj Ismail Makhroum arrived at the rapidly growing Nazareth. He came from the city of Nablus - the biblical Shechem, and he was nicknamed "Nablusi" - the one who came from Nablus. Almost 150 years have passed since that time, and the traditions of the best spices give from father to son for nearly four generations. Nazareth is a city of legends.