Once upon a time, the legendary YMCA stadium was at this site. On August 23, 1926, American philanthropist James Navgin Jarvey laid the cornerstone of the stadium. The construction lasted six years, but the use began during the building process. In November 1935, the stadium hosted the first athletics championship. The field glanced many major games, including the Jerusalem derby. In 1991 after the last derby game, the two Jerusalem teams left the stadium and moved to the city's new football stadium - the Teddy Stadium. In the last derby game on the YMCA pitch, Hapoel won Betar. At the beginning of the 21st century, the stadium complex was demolished, and a prestigious residential complex called Keter David was built on its territory.
Photo מאת לא ידוע - the State of Israel's national photo collection, נחלת הכלל, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=11581928