A group of Jewish Holocaust survivors arrived at the camp in these cars. They arrived from Haifa, where they reached by ship and received permission to enter.
The camp contained German Templar colonists in 1942. In 1948, during the war of independence, Arab prisoners were placed here. In 1967, after a six-day war, captured Egyptian soldiers were kept here. Translated with Google Translate