We are approaching the last point of our journey. On the contrary, on the corner of Rothschild and Mogilever streets, there is a nondescript house among high eucalyptus trees. This is the first house of government. It was built for the officers of Baron Rothschild in 1883. Once this house represented all the greatness of the almost limitless power of the mangers of Baron Rothschild. They gave out the allowance, they made all decisions, life in the settlement depended on their anger and love. In front of this exact house occurred the famous revolt and Osovitsky ran to Mikveh Israel from here. Eventually, his post was taken by other officials: Lyon, Haim, Bloch and Hazan, and a delicate balance struck between the Baron's money and the selflessness of the settlers' idealists of Rishon LeZion. Between the Jews of Western and Eastern Europe, between the followers of Hasidism and the supporters of the enlightenment movement (Haskalah). Between different people united by one faith. Faith in the revival of Israel in the land of Israel. This is where it all began.